As Chief Investment Officer at Capital Wealth Advisors, Lewis is responsible for establishing and managing the firms’ investment portfolios.
Prior to partnering with Capital Wealth Advisors, Lewis was a private investor from 2010-2012. Lewis was a Portfolio Manager and Managing Director at Louis Dreyfus Highbridge Energy from 2008-2010. Previously, Lewis was a Senior Vice President, Portfolio Manager and Analyst at Pequot Capital from 2006-2007. Prior to joining Pequot Capital, Lewis was a Vice President and Analyst at T. Rowe Price from 2000-2006. Lewis worked as an Analyst at Capital Research & Management in 1999 and a Vice President at AYSA from 1992-1998.
Research & Publications
- Author of Trends & Tail Risks™, a monthly publication dedicated to the principle that a deeper and broader knowledge could drive superior investment results.
In the Media
- CNBC’s Squawk Box
- TD Ameritrade Network
- Real Vision
- Panic with Friends Podcast
- Interactive Brokers Traders’ Insight Radio Podcast
- MBA in Finance, University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School of Business
- MA in Political Science and BA in International Studies, Emory University
- Elected to Phi Beta Kappa
- Graduated magna cum laude