As Strategic Talent Acquisition Director of Capital Wealth Advisors, Pattie focuses on growing the firm’s wealth advisory talent and presence throughout the Southeast.
Pattie has over 30 years of experience in the financial industry, previously she worked for Fifth Third Bank as Managing Director of the Private Bank in Tennessee strategically developing wealth management teams in Kentucky and Tennessee to lead full-service planning for executives, business owners, and individuals.
Prior to Fifth Third, Pattie worked at SunTrust for over two decades serving in many roles including Executive Vice President of Carolinas Private Wealth Management.
Pattie resides in Nashville, TN with her husband Robert and two children; Kathryn and Jonathan. In her spare time, Pattie enjoys being creative through interior design / decorating projects. She is the inventor and patent owner of a home decor candleholder. Pattie also enjoys cooking and traveling.
• Member of the Junior League of Nashville
• Past Board Member of the Kentucky Derby Festival
• Past Member of the Community Advisory Committee of the Junior League of Louisville
• Past Member of the Executive Committee for Go Red for Women / American Heart Association Louisville
• BA in Finance with minors in English and Psychology, Mercer University
• Executive Education, Emory University – Goizueta Business School