Lewis is Chief Investment Officer at Capital Wealth Advisors and President, Co-founder & Partner of Fundamental Global Investors, LLC, our affiliated investment manager.
Prior to partnering with Capital Wealth Advisors and co-founding Fundamental Global Investors, Lewis was a private investor from 2010-2012. Lewis was a Portfolio Manager and Managing Director at Louis Dreyfus Highbridge Energy from 2008-2010. Previously, Lewis was a Senior Vice President, Portfolio Manager and Analyst at Pequot Capital from 2006-2007. Prior to joining Pequot Capital, Lewis was a Vice President and Analyst at T. Rowe Price from 2000-2006. Lewis worked as an Analyst at Capital Research & Management in 1999 and a Vice President at AYSA from 1992-1998.
Research & Publications
- Author of Trends & Tail Risks™, a monthly publication dedicated to the principle that deeper and broader knowledge drives superior investment results.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- President, Co-founder & Partner of Fundamental Global Investors
- Co-Chairman of 1347 Property Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PIH)
- Director of Ballantyne Strong (NYSE: BTN)
- Director of Itasca Capital (TSX: ICL)
- Director of BK Technologies (NYSE: BKTI)
In the Media
- MBA in Finance, University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School of Business
- MA in Political Science and BA in International Studies, Emory University
- Elected to Phi Beta Kappa
- Graduated magna cum laude