As Chief Investment Officer at Capital Wealth Advisors (CWA) and Principal of Gyroscope Capital Management¹, Lewis is responsible for establishing and managing the firms’ investment portfolios.
Prior to joining CWA in 2013, Lewis was a co-founder of Fundamental Global in 2012. Previously Lewis was a private investor from 2010-2012. Lewis was also Portfolio Manager and Managing Director at Louis Dreyfus Highbridge Energy from 2008-2010. Previously, Lewis was a Senior Vice President, Portfolio Manager and Analyst at Pequot Capital from 2006-2007. Prior to joining Pequot Capital, Lewis was a Vice President and Analyst at T. Rowe Price from 2000-2006. Lewis worked as an Analyst at Capital Research & Management in 1999 and a Vice President at AYSA from 1992-1998.
Research & Publications
- Author of Trends & Tail Risks™, a publication dedicated to the principle that a deeper and broader knowledge could drive superior investment results.
In the Media
- MBA in Finance, University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School of Business
- MA in Political Science and BA in International Studies, Emory University
- Elected to Phi Beta Kappa
- Graduated magna cum laude
Designations and Licenses
- Series 65