Roxane Kronon Galati has been in the financial services industry for 40 years. She has been a Certified Public Accountant since 1979 and a Certified Financial Planner since 1992.
As Vice President – Private Wealth Management of Capital Wealth Advisors, Roxane focuses on personal and business financial consulting programs and investment advisory services. The personal and business programs focus on guaranteed retirement income strategies, investment management, tax reduction, cash flow generation, long-term care options and business succession planning.
Previously, she and her son Jeff co-founded AmeriPlanning and Investments, LLC – an independent financial planning and investment advisory firm located in Naples,
Roxane met her husband, Michael, at their alma mater, the University of Miami. They were married in 1979 and have three children. Oldest daughter Valerie is a project supervisor for Deep Fried Advertising and lives in New Orleans with her husband Patrick, an attorney. Shelli is the business manager for artist Sally King Benedict and lives in Atlanta with her husband Charles, a casualty insurance underwriter. Jeffrey was a partner with Roxane at AmeriPlanning and Investments and is married to Caroline, Doctor of Physical Therapy and Director of Outpatient Rehabilitation at Moorings Park. Roxane’s first grandchild was recently born in March 2018.
- Past President and current Block Captain with the Park Shore Homeowners Association
- Professional Development chair for the Neapolitan Chapter of the American Business Women’s Association
- Usher at St. Williams Catholic Church
- BBA in Accounting, University of Miami Business School
Designations & Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- A graduate of Leadership Collier through The Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce