As the Senior Vice President of Private Wealth Management, Jason is devoted to assisting his clients in achieving their goals through comprehensive wealth management. Utilizing a collaborative approach, he provides integrative planning strategies that include portfolio management, retirement planning, estate planning, and risk management.
Jason has over 16 years of experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining Capital Wealth Advisors in 2023, Jason served as Senior Wealth Advisor for Mariner Wealth Advisors from 2022-2023. Previously, Jason was a Financial Advisor for Rehmann Financial from 2015-2022. Prior to Rehmann, he worked at Ciccarelli Advisory Services as a Financial Planner from 2012-2015 and as Director of Client Management at Confer Financial Services from 2006-2012.
Jason resides in Naples, Florida, with his wife, Julie, and their goldendoodle, Jaxson. They enjoy traveling, concerts, sporting events, and dining with friends. In his free time, Jason plays guitar and reads autobiographies of musicians or financial literature.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of CFA Society of Naples
- Member of the Collier Community Foundation Professional Advisors Council
- MBA, William Howard Taft University
- Graduated summa cum laude
Designation & Licenses
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Certification
- Chartered Financial Consultant®
- Series 66
- Life, Health, & Annuity License