As Vice President of Private Wealth Management at Capital Wealth Advisors, Colleen works with individuals and families to develop strategies and goals to protect their accumulated wealth, enhance assets for future generations and enjoy their wealth today without worry.
Colleen has more than 30 years of industry experience in audit, taxation, investments, insurance, and financial planning. These disciplines provide her a distinctive skill base to deliver complete wealth management services to clients. As a shareholder of several family businesses, Colleen also understands the unique characteristics and dynamics of family-owned businesses, especially succession planning, family governance and strategic philanthropy.
- Serves as Chair of the Board of Trustees for The Shelter for Abused Women & Children
- Member of Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Foundation Board
- Member of the Board of Trustees for the Oswego College Foundation
- BS in Business Administration with concentration in Accounting, SUNY College at Oswego
Designations & Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Series 65