Karen serves as Senior Vice President of Private Wealth Management at Capital Wealth Advisors. Her role involves crafting detailed financial and investment plans tailored to the goals and objectives of high-net-worth individuals and their families. Karen focuses on understanding each client’s unique needs before providing any recommendations.
Prior to joining Capital Wealth Advisors in 2018, Karen was a Client Associate at Moran Edwards Asset Management Group of Wells Fargo Advisors. Previously she was an Administrative Assistant and Office Manager at Coyle Financial Counsel in 2016.
While pursuing her education at Florida Gulf Coast University, Karen was a student-athlete. She proudly represented her home country of Honduras in global competitions, including the 2012 Olympic Games. Karen now resides in Naples, Florida, with her husband Dan, and their daughter Anna Maria. In her free time, Karen enjoys exploring new restaurants or embarking on international travels with her family.
- Master Coach – T2 Aquatics
- MBA, University of Florida
- BS in Finance, Florida Gulf Coast University
- Student Athlete – Swimming
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
- Series 65
- A 2017 graduate of Associate Leadership Collier through The Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce.