As Vice President of Private Wealth Management, Jo Anne utilizes her diverse and extensive experience throughout all areas of finance to work with clients in addressing their personal financial needs, whatever they may be.
Jo Anne has over 20 years of experience in trading, sales, and portfolio management. She began her career in 2002 at Merrill Lynch in New York City and subsequently worked for various hedge funds in investor relations, as a trader, and as a credit analyst from 2007-2011. She sold both fixed-income and equity research in oil & gas to institutional investors at KLR Group and Iberia Capital Partners from 2013-2018. In 2019, she launched a wealth management firm before joining Capital Wealth Advisors in 2023.
Jo Anne resides in Uptown New Orleans where she is an active community member. Jo Anne is passionate about the New Orleans fight against crime participating in numerous community-wide events to raise crime prevention awareness.
- Member of the Board of Isidore Newman School Alumni Association
- Azucar Ball Chair of the New Orleans Hispanic Heritage Foundation
- Volunteer Softball Coach for Carrollton Boosters
- BA in American Studies, Cornell University
- Division One Softball – Ivy League Champions, 1999 & 2001
Designations & Licenses
- Series 65
- Life, Health, and Accident or Sickness Insurance