As Managing Director – Private Wealth Management of Capital Wealth Advisors, Jeffrey helps clients with financial planning through a discovery of goals, client education, behavioral coaching, portfolio construction and wealth management.
Previously, Jeff co-founded AmeriPlanning and Investments, LLC located in Naples, Florida. His background includes business financial consulting, family protection planning, investment advisory, and risk management. Jeff has been in the financial industry for over ten years and has his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Chartered Life Underwriter® certification.
Jeff was born in Newburgh, New York and moved to Naples in 1994. Jeff has been married to his high school sweetheart Caroline Galati since 2012. They have two daughters and a son; Lilly Ann, Madeline, and Michael. Jeff enjoys planning trips to Disney with his family.
Awards & Achievements
- Honored as the 2015-2016 Rotarian of the Year by The Rotary Club of Naples
In the Media
- BS in Finance and Economics, University of Alabama
- Graduated summa cum laude
Designations & Licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Chartered Life Underwriter®
- A 2017 graduate of Leadership Collier through The Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce