Roxane Kronon Galati has been in the financial services industry for over 40 years. She has been a Certified Public Accountant since 1979 and a Certified Financial Planner™ professional since 1992.
As Executive Vice President – Private Wealth Management of Capital Wealth Advisors, Roxane focuses on personal and business financial consulting programs and investment advisory services. The personal and business programs focus on retirement income strategies, investment management, tax reduction, cash flow generation, long-term care options and business succession planning.
Previously, she and her son Jeffrey co-founded AmeriPlanning and Investments, LLC – an independent financial planning and investment advisory firm located in Naples,
Roxane met her husband, Michael, at their alma mater, the University of Miami. They were married in 1979 and have three children and five granddaughters. Daughter Valerie is an Account Director for Deep Fried Advertising and lives in New Orleans with her husband Patrick, an attorney. Daughter Shelli owns Beermann Art Advisory and lives in Atlanta with her husband Charles, a casualty insurance underwriter. Son Jeffrey has been Roxane’s business partner since 2010. He is married to Caroline, a Doctor of Physical Therapy, and lives in Naples.
- Past President and current Block Captain with the Park Shore Homeowners Association
- Usher at St. Williams Catholic Church
- BBA in Accounting, University of Miami Business School
- Graduated magna cum laude
Designations & Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (non-practicing)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- A 2014 graduate of Leadership Collier through The Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce