As a Strategic Operations Associate at Capital Wealth Advisors, Tyler provides technical support to the firm’s executive team through data gathering and analysis, development of financial planning recommendations, account maintenance, and reporting.
As a Sophomore in college, Tyler became an intern for Capital Wealth Advisors before transitioning to a full-time employee in 2022.
Tyler enjoys volunteering and watching sunsets on the beach.
- Member of the Sigma Nu Alumni Advisory Board at West Virginia University (2022-2023)
- Board Member and Membership Chair of the Kiwanis Club of Naples on the Gulf
- Co-chair of Take Stock in Children Committee for Champions for Learning
Awards & Achievements
- BS in Entrepreneurship & Innovation, West Virginia University
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
Designations & Licenses
- Series 65