As Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of Capital Wealth Advisors and Vice Chairman & Partner of Fundamental Global, our affiliated investment manager, Bill is dedicated to building client relationships marked by communication, commitment and a keen ability to clarify complex decisions.
Bill’s career has spanned more than 20 years. Throughout that time, Bill has worked with many of the nation’s largest families. Bill leads a team of over 40 professionals focused on assisting families with their asset management & estate planning.
Prior to founding CWA, Bill served as Partner of First Financial Resources in Naples, FL, and Director of Estate Planning at Creative Asset Services in Pittsburgh, PA.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Million Dollar Round Table’s Top of the Table, qualifying twelve times
- Forum 400
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting
- Featured speaker at the Top of the Table and Forum 400 annual meetings
- Member of the Board of Directors for Champions for Learning Foundation
- Mentor for the Take Stock in Children Program of the Champions for Learning Foundation
- Member of the Scholarship Selection Board for Take Stock in Children
- Elder at Vanderbilt Presbyterian Church
- Member of the advisory board for the Holocaust Museum of Southwest Florida
- Committee member for the Red Sox Foundation & Massachusetts General Hospital Home Base Program
- Member of the Board of Advisors for The Marc Bulger Foundation
- Member of the Regional Research Grant Committee and Laureate Society for the American Cancer Society
- Member of the West Virginia University Alumni Association Board of Directors
- West Virginia University