As Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of Capital Wealth Advisors, Bill is dedicated to building client relationships marked by communication, commitment, and a keen ability to clarify complex decisions.
Bill’s career has spanned more than 25 years. Throughout that time, Bill has worked with some of the nation’s largest families. Bill leads a team of over 40 professionals focused on assisting families with their asset management & estate planning.
Prior to founding CWA, Bill served as Partner of First Financial Resources in Naples, FL, and Director of Estate Planning at Creative Asset Services in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Author of Wisdom in Wealth, a monthly publication that discusses strategies, stories, and lessons learned over the course of 25 years helping families plan their financial lives.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Million Dollar Round Table’s Top of the Table, qualifying twelve times
- Forum 400
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting
- Featured speaker at the Top of the Table and Forum 400 annual meetings
- Member of the TD Ameritrade Institutional Advisor Panel
- Chairman of the West Virginia University Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Member of the Board of Directors for Champions for Learning Foundation
- Mentor for the Take Stock in Children Program of the Champions for Learning Foundation
- Member of the Scholarship Selection Board for Take Stock in Children
- Elder at Vanderbilt Presbyterian Church
- Committee member for the Red Sox Foundation & Massachusetts General Hospital Home Base Program
- Member of the Board of Advisors for The Marc Bulger Foundation
- Member of the Regional Research Grant Committee and Laureate Society for the American Cancer Society
- West Virginia University