As Managing Director of Portfolio Management at Capital Wealth Advisors, Steve oversees trading and portfolio implementation of the firm’s investment strategies in client accounts, according to specific needs and goals.
Steve has over 35 years of experience in portfolio management, security analysis and investment strategy for both institutional and retail clients. Prior to joining Capital Wealth Advisors, Steve was Vice President at Noesis Capital from 2010-2018. From 2002-2010, Steve was a Senior Vice President at Sterne Agee Asset Management and from 1995-2002 he was the Director of Research at Colony Capital Management.
Steve and his wife, Janet, recently relocated to Naples, Florida. They have two daughters and two lab-mix rescues. They enjoy traveling, boating, water & snow skiing.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of the CFA Institute
- Past President of the CFA Society of Alabama
- Grounds Committee Chairman & Finance Committee Member at St. Stephens Episcopal Church
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- BS in Corporate Finance & Investment Management, University of Alabama
Designations & Licenses
- Chartered Financial Analyst®