As Senior Vice President – Private Wealth Management of Capital Wealth Advisors, Jeffrey helps clients with financial planning through a discovery of goals, client education, behavioral coaching, portfolio construction, and wealth management.
Previously, Jeff co-founded AmeriPlanning and Investments, LLC located in Naples, Florida. His background includes business financial consulting, family protection planning, investment advisory, and risk management. Jeff has been in the financial industry for over ten years and has his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Chartered Life Underwriter® certification.
Jeff was born in Newburgh, New York, and moved to Naples in 1994. Jeff has been married to his high school sweetheart Caroline Galati since 2012. They recently had their second daughter. They enjoy being outside playing golf, tennis, and boating.
Awards & Achievements
- Honored as the 2015-2016 Rotarian of the Year by The Rotary Club of Naples
- BS in Finance and Economics, University of Alabama
Designations & Licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Chartered Life Underwriter®
- A graduate of Leadership Collier through The Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce