As Vice President – Private Wealth Management of Capital Wealth Advisors, Jeffrey helps clients with financial planning through a discovery of goals, client education, behavioral coaching, portfolio construction and wealth management.
Previously, Jeff co-founded AmeriPlanning and Investments, LLC located in Naples, Florida. His background includes business financial consulting, family protection planning, investment advisory, and risk management. Jeff has been in the financial industry for over seven years and has his Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) designation. He is currently in the process of attaining the Certified Financial Planning (CFP®) certification.
Jeff was born in Newburgh, New York and moved to Naples in 1994. Jeff has been married to his high school sweetheart Caroline Galati since 2012. They recently had their first child in March 2018. They enjoy being outside playing golf, tennis, and boating.
- Serves as Treasurer and Director of The Rotary Club of Naples
- Member of the Hope for Haiti Next Generation Board
- Member of Covenant Church of Naples
- Managed the Naples High School Junior Varsity Baseball Team from 2010- 2013
- Interim Head Coach for the Naples High School Varsity Baseball Team in 2013
Awards & Achievements
- Honored as the 2015-2016 Rotarian of the Year by The Rotary Club of Naples
- As Interim Head Coach led the Naples High School Varsity Baseball Team to the 2013 District Championship
- BS in Finance and Economics, University of Alabama
Designations & Licenses
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- A graduate of Leadership Collier through The Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce