As Senior Vice President of Private Wealth Management, James works with families and entrepreneurs through wealth advisory, financial and estate planning and family office.
James has over 15 years of experience in the financial industry as a Financial Advisor, previously with Fidelity Investments, where he helped form comprehensive wealth management strategies. He was consistently recognized as a top-performing financial advisor, including being a two-time Achiever Award winner.
James began his career in financial services with Fidelity Investments in 2006 which took him from New Hampshire to Boca Raton, FL, and later went on to educating representatives and their clients throughout New England on financial planning.
He lives in Bradenton Florida with his wife Ina, their daughter Eva, and their little dog Mia.
- Wish Granter and Volunteer with Make-A-Wish
- Financial Planning for Cancer Volunteer with Family Reach
- United Yorkie Rescue – Volunteer Foster Family
Awards & Achievements
- 2020 & 2021 Five Star Wealth Manager
- BA in Economics, Southern New Hampshire University
- AS in Computer Information Systems
Designations & Licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Series 7, 63, 65 Licenses
- Life, Health, and Variable Annuity License