As Senior Vice President of Private Wealth Management, Deb holds responsibility for building the firm’s presence throughout the United States.
Deb’s career has spanned more than 30 years, during which she has worked with large families to focus on the continuance of their legacy. Throughout that time, she has worked with individual families, as well as led the growth of extended regional teams within the regional banking and trust sector.
Prior to joining CWA, Deb served as the area President for SunTrust Bank, the Southwest Florida Senior Managing Director of GenSpring SunTrust Private Wealth Management, and the Private Banking Manager for Fifth Third Private Bank.
Deb and her family have lived in Naples, FL since 1995.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of Champions For Learning
- Mentor for the Take Stock in Children Program of the Champions for Learning Foundation
- Member of the Board of Directors for Young Audiences of Southwest Florida
- Member of the Board of Directors for United Way of Collier County
- BS in Finance, Indiana University, Bloomington – Kelley School of Business
- MBA, University of Colorado, Boulder – Leeds School of Business
Designations & Licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Florida Graduate Trust School