As a Senior Vice President of Private Wealth Management, Deb specializes in meeting families and individuals where they are to articulate their current financial situation and goals. Through collaborative efforts, she then creates plans to guide them into the future.
Deb’s career has spanned more than 30 years, during which she has worked with families to focus on the continuance of their legacy. Throughout that time, she has worked with individual families, as well as led the growth of extended regional teams within the regional banking and trust sector.
Prior to joining Capital Wealth Advisors in 2018, Deb served as the area President for SunTrust Bank 2011-2017, the Southwest Florida Senior Managing Director of GenSpring SunTrust Private Wealth Management, and the Private Banking Manager for Fifth Third Private Bank 2008-2011.
Deb and her family live in Tallahassee & Naples and have been Florida residents since 1995.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Leon County Schools Volunteer
- Holy Comforter Episcopal School Volunteer
- Mentor for the Take Stock in Children Program of the Champions for Learning Foundation
- BS in Finance, Indiana University, Bloomington – Kelley School of Business
- MBA, University of Colorado, Boulder – Leeds School of Business
Designations & Licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Florida Graduate Trust School
- Life, Health, and Variable Annuity License