Roxane Kronon Galati has been in the financial services industry for 40 years. She has been a Certified Public Accountant since 1979 and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ since 1992.
As Senior Vice President – Private Wealth Management of Capital Wealth Advisors, Roxane focuses on personal and business financial consulting programs and investment advisory services. The personal and business programs focus on guaranteed retirement income strategies, investment management, tax reduction, cash flow generation, long-term care options and business succession planning.
Previously, she and her son Jeff co-founded AmeriPlanning and Investments, LLC – an independent financial planning and investment advisory firm located in Naples,
Roxane met her husband, Michael, at their alma mater, the University of Miami. They were married in 1979 and have three children. Oldest daughter Valerie is a Account Director for Deep Fried Advertising and lives in New Orleans with her husband Patrick, an attorney. Shelli owns Beermann Art Advisory and lives in Atlanta with her husband Charles, a casualty insurance underwriter. They recently had their second daughter. Jeffrey was a partner with Roxane at AmeriPlanning and Investments and is married to Caroline, they also recently had their second daughter.
- Past President and current Block Captain with the Park Shore Homeowners Association
- Usher at St. Williams Catholic Church
- BBA in Accounting, University of Miami Business School
Designations & Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- A 2014 graduate of Leadership Collier through The Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce