As Vice President of Private Wealth Management at Capital Wealth Advisors, Colleen works with individuals and families to develop goals and strategies to grow, protect, distribute and enjoy their wealth today without worry.
Colleen has more than 30 years of industry experience in financial planning, investments, insurance, and taxation. These disciplines provide her a distinctive skill base to deliver complete financial and investment services to clients. As a shareholder of several family businesses, Colleen also understands the unique characteristics and dynamics of family-owned businesses, especially succession planning.
- Past Chair of the Board of Trustees for The Shelter for Abused Women & Children
- Member of Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Naples Foundation Board
- Member of the Board of Trustees for the Oswego College Foundation
- Speaker for the Society for Financial Awareness
- Speaker for the Catholic Community Foundation of Southwest Florida
- BS in Business Administration, SUNY College at Oswego
Designations & Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Series 65
- Life, Health & Variable Products